Social anxiety prevents us doing and feeling lots of things in life. It can make us appear less able than we really are, and it can prevent us opening up to others emotionally.
Our anxiety becomes the main focus. Social anxiety prevents us from feeling confident about ourselves. Our self-esteem is usually low even though we may not be aware of it.
Social anxiety prevents you from:
- Finding a career you can enjoy and be successful in
- Making friends and finding a life partner
- Feeling ok to be who you are and speak your mind
- Feeling peaceful and calm around others
- Taking charge of life and doing what needs to be done
Do you recognise these areas where your anxiety is affecting your life?
Freedom of choice is a right not a privilege and Behavioural Freedom will free you from the unwanted behaviour that stops you from doing the things you want to do.
I will equip you with the tools you need to positively and permanently change your behaviour using evidence-based Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy (CBH).
- Completely remove anxiety, tension and stress from your life
- Dramatically increase your confidence and self-esteem
- Become more assertive and independent
- Change or control your unwanted habits
- Improve your personal sales performance
- Increase your creativity and self-expression
- Move forward, remove your barriers and be who YOU want to be
Grounded firmly in modern neuroscience, CBH combines Cognitive Behavioural Therapy with hypnosis. It is recognised by the British Medical Association, the American Medical Association and the National Institute of Clinical Excellence as a safe, highly effective and incredibly relaxing experience that has the power to relieve you of the barriers stopping you from doing all the things you’d like to do but for whatever reason, can’t.
You feel stressed, anxious or overwhelmed when the demands made on you are seemingly greater than your ability to cope. All of us at one time or another will suffer from stress or anxiety but Behavioural Freedom will put you firmly back in control of your overworked mind and affect positive, lasting change.
Please contact me today to start the journey back to behavioural freedom.