A phobia is an anxiety disorder where you have a deep-rooted, irrational fear of something that generally speaking poses little or no threat to you, such as –
- Situational Phobias such as Flying phobia, Confined Spaces phobia, Driving phobia, Dentists phobia, Bridges & Tunnels phobia
- Natural/Environmental Phobias such as Storms, Thunder, Water, Dark, Heights
- Animal Phobias such as Spiders, Dogs, Snakes, Insects, Rodents
- Blood/Injection/Injury Phobias such as Blood, Needles, Germs, Surgery
- Other Phobias such as Vomit, Illness, Death, Loud Noises
The list of phobias stretches into the hundreds but whatever is stopping you from living your life to the full, I can help you.
At Behavioural Freedom, I will free you from the unwanted behaviours that prohibit you from living the life you want to live. I will free you from the uncomfortable, negative and often debilitating feelings of anxiety that control you and allow you to focus on moving forward with positivity, a fresh outlook on life and the knowledge that you can do anything you put your mind to.
You will feel calmer, more in control of your life and more confident.
‘Anxiety disorders’ is a collective term for the range of issues I treat. It’s important to know that there are no ‘off the shelf’ packages. Each client has specific and unique issues and your sessions are tailored around YOU and you only.
If you suffer from anxiety in any of its forms, including but not limited to the issues listed here, PLEASE contact me today. It could very well be the most important call you make this year.